Friday, May 18, 2012

What Time Is It? (D)

Aaaaaadventure Time!!!  And also Birthday Time.  After the Get Well card I was commissioned to do for my work blog was such a big hit, I was asked to do another e-greeting card, this time for a co-worker's birthday post.  It was somewhat intimidating, because the birthday girl is one of the other artists, and a very talented one too, so I knew I had to step up my game and do something impressive!  I was at a loss as to what to do for a while, but then I remembered that she's a big fan of Adventure Time, so I decided to do something in that style (though not necessarily in mine), sure that she would enjoy it.  And she did!  And the people who hadn't heard of Adventure Time and followed my link to the original short will be forever grateful, I'm sure.  So here it is!  Happy birthday, Chelsea!

1 comment:

  1. HA HAAAA!!!!! I LOVE IT! Very great interpretation of Pendelton Ward's style. This is totally mathmatical. The only thing that could possibly make this any better would be to add Finn and Jake popping up behind the hill.

    I'm sure if she wasn't having an algebraic birthday already, this card made sure that she was. I love the sun and cloud! And the tree is very cool.

    ReplyDelete