Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Sketches: Now With More Bending (J)

Let's not talk about how long it's been since I posted Sunday Sketches!  But here I am again, armed with a new sketchbook and the same pencil I've been using since 2006.  Except this week I used a pen.  I'm such a traitor to myself!

Recently we started watching Avatar: the Last Airbender.  (Side note: we're on season 2--don't spoil me!)  I like it and stuff.  I like how the different types of bending involve different types of movement, so today I drew a montage of benders.  You can try your hand as guessing which type each person is!  Maybe next week it'll be actual character drawings, though one character did sneak onto this page...


Yip yip!

(Also, trying to do a signature using the touchpad?  Not my forte.)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I like the bending! We love that show, so much fun! Pro tip: DO NOT watch the live action movie, or if you insist do so knowing that it is absolutely terrible. We watched it for about 20 minutes before we had to turn it off and download the accompanying riff trax to make it palatable.

    ReplyDelete