Friday, September 22, 2017

Commissions Aplenty (D)

Aaaaand here are some recent commissions from the last few months to round things out.  All very different projects from different sources.
Anniversary preset from Rachel to Jermiah, two great Survivor friends!

A totally different kind of proposal piece.  Her hair went through two extreme color changes (I left off most of the text because it seemed personal, and also... it's in Spanish). 
Cover art for a single written as the theme to a one-woman show in London (commissioned by a friend of Kimberley from the Great British Baking Show, who saw my drawing of her and contacted me... you just never know).


Dancing BFFs via Instagram.
I have a few more to catch up but I'll leave them for next week.  I love the variety of work I've been commissioned to do lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment