Monday, January 7, 2013

Sunday Sketches of an Avatarly Nature (J)

We are still steadily making our way through Avatar!  Near the end of season 2 I did some drawings of all the major characters (I think).  Then we started season 3...so I need redraw half of them now, hah.  I am SO looking forward to the terrible movie adaptation and seeing just how incredibly terrible it is.  The cover box looks bad enough on its own.

Anyway, I digress.  Avatar peeps!  With the exception of Suki, I did them all without any reference at hand, hence any little inaccuracies you may find.  Overall I like how most of them turned out, and I look forward to doing an updated batch in the future.  Perhaps I will make my own picture of the Fire Lord from noodles. 


 Flameo, hotman!  (I finally get that reference!!)

2 comments:

  1. LOL, you'll have to make a noodle-y fire lord and post it. I should do noodle art with my kids sometime. Awesome job on the toons, btw, I like all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I love Avatar! The movie adaptation is SO bad it's not even funny. Seriously, the director should be punished.

    ReplyDelete